Experience / Highlights
Close up experience during foot or walking safari of the endangered African Elephant at Mole National Park.
Awesome accommodation at mole motel with stunning views of elephant watering holes .
Amazing experience of getting so close to seeing hippos at eye level when being paddled in a local dug hand out canoe at Wechiau Hippo Sanctuary
Seeing endangered mammals like African Bush Elephant and Hippos in their natural environment.
Before you start your trip you will be given the travelers code of conduct so that you will know how to behave at a particular destination. Please respect local culture and ask permission from your tour guide before you do anything. It is recommended that visitors bring along good hiking boots . Some parts of the park will be inaccessible during the rainy season. These guidelines seek to enhance visitor enjoyment, security and safety in Mole National Park whilst maintaining the values of the park and communities fringing it. Restrictions within the Park Firearms are strictly prohibited in Mole National Park. Declare any firearm in your possession at the park entrance for safe keeping. All tourist activity in the pack should be accompanied by an armed guide. Pets are strictly prohibited in the Park. Bush burning is strictly prohibited in Mole. For drive safaris the speed limit is 30 Km/h. Respect the right of way of all animals and watch out for speed bumps. Violation of any of these restrictions can result in sanction and/or expulsion from the Park. Preservation of Parkâ€™s Resources Littering is strictly prohibited in the park. Litter and leftover food doesn't not only spoil the beauty of the park, it can also be dangerous to wildlife. Keep your food away from wildlife and store it properly. Never leave food unattended while camping and/or if you are close to wildlife. Do not damage or remove animals, plants, or any of their parts. Observe wildlife from a distance of at least 50 meters. Do not follow or approach wildlife neither encourage your local guide to get closer than 50 meters. Do not feed animals. Animals in the park are not tamed. Feeding them alters their natural behavior and they can become dangerous to you. Conserve water and energy as much as possible. Always switch off air conditioners, lights and electrical appliances when not needed. Ensure that taps are firmly closed. It is advised you wear appropriate outfit i.e. long trousers and close walking boots with firm grip. This outfit would protect you from the wild plants, thorns, reptiles and insects.
• 3 Nights Standard Double Room Single Occupancy with A.C, & Breakfast at the park
• Private car with A.C, Fuel, vehicle insurance and professional English speaking driver guide
• Entrance and activity fees listed on itinerary
• 2 Guided Game Drive safaris (late afternoon and morning)
• 1 Guided Walking safari (morning)
• 2 Guided Canoe safaris
• 1 Guided village walk
• 2 Way Domestic Flight Accra – Tamale –Accra
• 4 airport transfers (Airport transfers from and to accommodation in Accra to KI Airport and transfer from Tamale Airport to Mole National Park and return to Tamale airport after tour)
• Complementary Lunch and dinner on day of arrival at the park
• Complementary bottled water per day
• 24hr ongoing support
• International Visas and flights
• Vaccinations and Medical/Travel Insurance
• Tips and gratituities
• All other activities not listed on itinerary