Experience / Highlights
• Lome Grand Marche –Togo‘s busy and lively colorful market including unique fetish stalls and the entrepreneurial ‘mama benz ‘traders.
• Togoville – former German protectorate famous for its strong traditional religion of alters shrine and fetish.
• Village life at agbanaki –participates and experience the rich culture and zangbeto fetish dance.
• Voodoo – once in life time and unique opportunity to witness the rituals of voodoo.
Essential for your journey
-light clothing while avoiding shorts or clothing that is too tight
-hat, sunglasses, caps
-sweater from December to January
-mobile phones, according to your needs (the network is working)
Before going do not forget:
-to take and keep on you your international vaccinations card (especially for yellow fever) you will be requested upon arrival at the airport.
-to visit your doctor for vaccines against yellow fever, hepatitis A and B, and typhoid. he should also prescribe treatment against malaria rampant throughout the year.
Precautions on site:
-drink bottled water
-do not eat raw meat
-mosquitoes repellent and anti itch
-the area of kloto is characterised by a subequatorial climate. Several seasons are changing. The highest rainy season IS from March to July with a light decrease in July and in august to take start again in September and October, and the dry season going from November to April, but this is given as an indication, because the seasons are not really any more respected .the average annual rainfall is 1750mm.
-giving money to children
-buying without bargaining
-photographing people without their consent
-disrespect to the elderly
Currency and methods of payment:
-the CFA franc is the currency that is legal in Togo, bills exist in denominations of 1000FCFA 2000F CFA 5000F CFA 10.000FCFA
-it's possible to change upon arrival at the airport, in hotel or banks in the city
NB: this information i delivered as an indication. M&J TRAVEL cannot be held responsible as for the contents for these data.
• 4 Nights Standard room accommodation with A.C, & Breakfast
• Private car with A.C, Fuel, vehicle insurance and professional English speaking driver guide
• Entrance and activity fees as listed on itinerary
• 2 airport transfers (Airport transfers from and to accommodation on day of arrival and departure)
• 4 Lunches and 4 dinners
• Bilingual Tour guide and Escort
• Complementary bottled water per day
• 24hr ongoing support
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
• International Visas and flights
• Vaccinations and Medical/Travel Insurance
• Tips and gratituities
• All other activities not listed on itinerary