Experience / Highlights
Close up experience during foot or walking safari of the endangered African Elephant at Mole National Park.
Awesome accommodation at mole motel with stunning views of elephant watering holes .
Amazing experience of being in another world when visiting the remote villages of the Koutammakou known for their traditional mud fortress architecture.
visiting the mysterious and ancient Taneke and Koko people.
Wonderful scenery and great opportunities to see the wildlife like lions, elephants, cheetahs, leopards ,crocodiles.
Before you start your trip you will be given the travelers code of conduct so that you will know how to behave at a particular destination. Please respect local culture and ask permission from your tour guide before you do anything. It is recommended that visitors bring along good hiking boots . Some parts of the park will be inaccessible during the rainy season. These guidelines seek to enhance visitor enjoyment, security and safety at both PARKS whilst maintaining the values of the park and communities fringing it. Restrictions within the Park Firearms are strictly prohibited in Mole National Park. Declare any firearm in your possession at the park entrance for safe keeping. All tourist activity in the pack should be accompanied by an armed guide. Pets are strictly prohibited in the Park. Bush burning is strictly prohibited in Mole. For drive safaris the speed limit is 30 Km/h. Respect the right of way of all animals and watch out for speed bumps. Violation of any of these restrictions can result in sanction and/or expulsion from the Park. Preservation of Parkâ€™s Resources Littering is strictly prohibited in the park. Litter and leftover food doesn't not only spoil the beauty of the park, it can also be dangerous to wildlife. Keep your food away from wildlife and store it properly. Never leave food unattended while camping and/or if you are close to wildlife. Do not damage or remove animals, plants, or any of their parts. Observe wildlife from a distance of at least 50 meters. Do not follow or approach wildlife neither encourage your local guide to get closer than 50 meters. Do not feed animals. Animals in the park are not tamed. Feeding them alters their natural behavior and they can become dangerous to you. Conserve water and energy as much as possible. Always switch off air conditioners, lights and electrical appliances when not needed. Ensure that taps are firmly closed. It is advised you wear appropriate outfit i.e. long trousers and close walking boots with firm grip. This outfit would protect you from the wild plants, thorns, reptiles and insects.
- All fees for entrance to sites listed in itinerary
- All fees for activities listed in itinerary
- 2 game drives at Mole National park and 4 game drives at Pendjari National Park
- 1 foot safari at Mole National PARK with armed guard
- 1 Canoe safari on Mole River up to Mole national park and back to the mognori eco village.
- Visit to Koutammaakou Unesco World Heritage Cultural landscape
- Meals- 7 Breakfasts , 5 lunches 2 diners
- Accommodation , double occupancy mid range hotel or similar
- Private transportation with professional driver to all sites mentioned in itinerary
- Return domestic flight, Accra – Tamale –Accra
- Airport transfers
- 24hr ongoing support
- Visa –Togo visa will be facilitated on site at the Border towns at immigration .by M&J Travel and Tours
- Benin Visa can be obtained in Accra if you send us your passport in advice giving us 2 working days to obtain it by M&J Travel and Tours
- International Flights bookable through M&J Travel and Tours
- Travel Insurance bookable through M&J Travel and Tours
- Optional activities not listed
- Optional excursions not listed
- Meals not listed
- Items of Personal Nature