Experience / Highlights
- Get a safe welcoming introduction to Accra
- Have the security of a driver from the airport to your hotel
- The option of a hotel that best fits your needs and comfort level
- 2 nights stay in a hotel in Accra to get settled before making your next move.
- A hours travel consultation to help you with travel plans or the best way to spend free time between meetings or other obligations.
- An indepth local view of Accra on one of our wondeful 3 hour Accra tours.
- Optional land and air transfers throughout the country to help you.
• A photocopy of your passport with visa, and credit cards
• Waterproof hiking boots or comfortable walking shoes
• Light weight, quick drying, long-sleeved shirts and pants/trousers. Heavy cotton clothing absorbs water and takes a long time to dry. Quick-drying polyester clothing should be more comfortable
• A wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses
• During the raining season June –August
• Comfortable walking socks
• A small day back pack
• Sun screen with SPF 30 or higher
• Insect repellent
- Airport Pick up and Transfer
- 2 nights stay in Luxury, mid range, or budget hotel, or apartment
- 1 hour travel consultation
- 3 hour tour of Accra
- Optional transfers (unless choosen)
- Entry visa
- Airfare to and from Ghana