Experience / Highlights
Great Wildlife areas of wild animals in their natural areas for bush fans at Mole National Park, Wechiau Hippo Sanctuary and Paga Pond.
See the African Elephants during your foot safari and make yourself comfortable on the back of crocodiles.
You experience the beauty of the extensive savannah, unexplored landscapes, opportunity to participate and share the traditions, visit sacred grooves, ancestral shrines of the Gonja, Kassena , Frafra and Dagoba’s.
• A photocopy of your passport with visa, and credit cards
• Waterproof hiking boots or comfortable walking shoes
• Light weight, quick drying, long-sleeved shirts and pants/trousers. Heavy cotton clothing absorbs water and takes a long time to dry. Quick-drying polyester clothing should be more comfortable
• A wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses
• During the raining season June –August
• Comfortable walking socks
• A small day back pack
• Sun screen with SPF 30 or higher
• Insect repellent
-Meals ( breakfast--day 2 to day 12) (Lunch day 2 to day 12) ( 2 Dinners day 2 and day 11)
- Accommodation (Double/twin room only)
-Transportation with driver to all sights and activities
-Entrance fees to all sights and activities
-11 Beakfasts and snacks/lunches
-Travel Insurance including accidents and medical evacuation,
-tips (restaurant staff and driver guides),
-single room supplements,
-personal expenses like laundry any other activity not listed in the itinerary.
-All visits to sites not mentioned in the itinerary
-Anything else not mentioned in the Itinerary